The Grand Canyon
As referenced before, the first time I saw the canyon I began to sing "How Great Thou Art" to God for making such a beautiful place that inspires awe and wonder about the creator of this world and the universe. I'm sure it is a similar feeling felt by astronauts from space. Your mouth hangs open and you just say "wow." That was me at the Grand Canyon and not just the first time, but every time I have visited over the years. As you will be able to see from the pictures below, I have visited the Grand Canyon many times over the last 25 years - I would guess about 8 times. Many times I brought my exchange students and one time I also include two nephews. Almost every time we stayed inside the park to experience both sunrise and sunset. I also liked to go during the off seasons - easier and cheaper to stay inside parks. There is nothing like going outside your room and seeing the canyon at all hours of the day.
Travel Tips: When possible stay inside or close to the places you are visiting. That is easier to do when you travel in the off season. There where a couple of times that we visited during the winter time.
Also, our National Parks are a true treasure of the United States of America. I recommend visiting as many of them as possible. Bring your children. It will leave lasting memories and an appreciation of the beautiful world God has created for us.
- John Piper

During the summer season, many tourists like to explore the Grand Canyon to enjoy different activities and seek places to enjoy natural beauty and things on different spots. I came back after enjoying a vegas trips to grand canyon, and during this tour, I visited these attractions, and it was a memorable experience for me.
ReplyDelete