The list is finished!
These have been chosen based on the awe and wonder felt when I was there. There is usually something special about the circumstances or timing of each event. I have not been able to determine an order. I have listed them in order of when I created the post. I will need to do another list of special churches that I have visited because many of them would be on this list and would make it impossible to narrow to ten.
My hope is that you will get to visit some of these in your lifetime and if not that you can enjoy the pictures and feel the joy that they bring.
1. Sunset at the Temple of Poseidon
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-temple-of.html
2. Sunrise in Venice
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-sunrise-in.html
3. The Great Wall of China
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-great-wall-of.html
4. The Colosseum in Rome
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-colosseum-in.html
5. The Fjords in Norway
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-fjords-in.html
6. Sunrise in Cappadocia, Turkey (hot air balloon ride)
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/hot-air-balloon-ride-at-sunrise-in.html
7. Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-royal.html
8. Oberammergau, Germany Passion Play
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-oberammergau.html
9. Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-ha-long-bay.html
10. The Grand Canyon, USA
https://southtangifoodie.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-10-travel-experiences-grand-canyon.html
No comments:
Post a Comment